SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO Order type in derivation rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to derive fund centers based on Plant Maintenance Order Type. But field 'Order Type' is not available in FM derivation rules. Can I add some user fields such as Order Type.

Regards

Manish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should use function module which I mentioned in the previous thread. Read the order type from the master data of the order, store it in user-field, and build a second rule in FMDERIVE deriving your fund centres based on this field.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should use function module which I mentioned in the previous thread. Read the order type from the master data of the order, store it in user-field, and build a second rule in FMDERIVE deriving your fund centres based on this field.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I tried the solution suggested by yourself. My problem is that i am not getting the target field 'Order Type' to assign the same to function module.

I can see Order type field in function module table fields but as i have to assign it to target fields as 'Order Type;, system does not give me option of 'Order Type' in drop down menu.

Regards

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Of course, not. That's why I said that you have to select user-field (USERTEMP1) as target field and 'feed' it with Order Type value. Then, basing a new step on this user field you can derive your fund centres.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli....i got your suggestion.