cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Client wants that when they create sales order, by default date is coming in material avail date, transportation planning date, loading date & Goods issue date so they want blank so that the user can fill the date according to their choice.

I have made the changes at shipping point and remove pick/pack & loading time and also remove delivery scheduling for sales document type so now it is allowing to save sales order removing all four fields date.

But Clients want blank in mat availability date, transportation planning date, loading date & Goods issue date.

How to fulfil this requirement. Can you guide me to fulfil the requirement.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mukesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you really required the Schedule line??

I didnt see any such requirement from any of the client, that the MAD, Transporation, GI date should be blank. Why they want to have fields to fill blank. Let the system fill the default dates & user can always change these days. why it should be blank.

Still, you can Try with dummy Sch.Line category- De-activate Availability check , when the client wants, then let them change the schedule line cat from dummy to actual.

Still i didnt see this requirement is logical.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Client is telling if all these 4 fields are blank, they can put the date according to their choice and the user will not get confused which date to change.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Client is telling if all these 4 fields are blank, they can put the date according to their choice and the user will not get confused which date to change.

Regards,

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

Did they understand the implications of having this field blank, It would be huge amount of manual work if there are more number of line items on the order.

Why business want it to be manual, Is it because system can't determine accurate dates?

Thank you

Kris