cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Date transfering form PM to PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I am working on Shut down process where PS & PM are integrated. Planning is done in PS & then transferred to PM for execution.I planned the activity dates in PS & linked with Maintenace order ( sub network concepts) then actvity dates are transferred to maintenance order. Till this point there is no issue .

Now I want to tranfer actual dates from maintenance order to PS activity, I confirmed the operations in Maintenace order but actual dates were not transferred to PS, Please just suggest me how I can transferred the actual dates from PS to PM.

Thanks,

Ashok Sangal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wang,

Thanks a lot for suggetsing the possible options, I will try the same.

Regards,

Ashok Sangal

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

As mentioned by answers above, the actual dates transfer from PM -> PS is not possible. But you can check if the following options you can use to fulfill your requirements:

1. In transaction CJ2B, you can load the assigned PM orders of PS-Activities. (select the PS activities, and then button 'PM orders'). And there are a few context functionalities (using right mouse key) avaialble to enable the dates transfer from PM -> PS.

2. Depend on the release you have, there is new transaction CN24N available, which enable to load the PS and it's sub orders (PM orders). Beside the standard button, you can implement additional buttons with your own logic to enable the dates transfer (in both direction).

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree with Ahmed. I don't think there is std. intergation based on that actual dates can follow from PM to PS. Most use of PS-PM integration is for Oil & Gas/ Fertilizer / Heavy Chemical shutdown projects and majot user of this is from scheduling perspective from PS to PM.

WIth Regards

Nitin P.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Date will flow from PS to PM, but I dont think the actuals date will from PM to PS. You should check for some enhancement for this purpose.