cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS & PM Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have query regarding PS & PM integration.

In WBS detail screen, we have Equipment & Functional Location field related to PM, I tried to assign equipment master in WBS detail screen & observed this WBS was not linked in eqipment master.I want to know how we use equipment & functional location availble in WBS detail screen.

If you know, please just share with me

Thanks

Ashok sangal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me share you one more thing which is almost valid across SAP. If you are mentioning any values of other modules ( PM ) in Master data / transaction data of other module ( PS) than it will have functionality some functionality in PS.

For ex. If you maintain Equipment / FC in WBS than it will be having integration functionality in PS.

If you maintain WBS in Maintenance order than you will be having integration functionality in PM.

This is not thumb rule but most of times it's true.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I think , your observation is correct ....Thanks

Regards,

Ashok Sangal

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The equipment & FL field in WBSE is more for a reference purpose. It will be useful when you use PS for maintenance activities, you can assign equipment and then say that all the activities performed under this WBSE is for the equipment. But I dont think it derives any functionality using the field in Std. SAP.