Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement to different receivers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Please help me with the following:

The requirement is like this.For a given WBS , logistic costs should be settled to AUC and Activity allocations/Confirmations should be settled to Cost centers.

Which means ,in the settlement rule of WBS , i would be defining the two settlement rules and they are 1)Cost Centers 2) AUC's .

Now , when this particular WBS when settled , the costs should go to the respecvtive receievers.This is not by percentage basis or Amount basis but based on the actual data for that period.

In other words,If the Actual costs for the Activity Allocations were $ 100 and actaual costs of goods posted is $36 .Then the settlement should also happen like $100 to Cost Center & $36 to AUC.

Some times the receivers can also be a GL.

How can i address this scenario ....Please help.

Regards

Judy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As suggested source structure is standard approach but If wanted to have detailed level of segration in that case you need to make use of business transaction / reference business transaction but this would be development ( may be based on BADI K_SETTLEMENT_2 )

Just to explain source structure can select based on CE of cost posted. suppose if you have posted two type of cost one via activity confirmation CN25 and second via KB21 on same CE and you wanted to settled both type of cost two seperate receiver in that case you need to use reference business transaction ( confirmation -AFRU / KB21 - COBK ) while as both are RKL - activity allocation kind of business transaction ) for catering this kind of requirement you need to use development if your CE master data set up is not done to take unique cost.

With Regards

Nitin P.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make use of source structure, Create two source structure, one carrys the cost of logistics and other carries the cost of activity allocation. Create a settlement rule for the individual source structure so that one settles to cost center and another to AUC.