cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP certificate - not received-Pearson Vue-Kuwait

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I passed SAP certification exam through Person Vue authorized testing center in Kuwait on 06-Sep-2010.

I got the detailed score report with final result as pass.

When will I get the original certificate from SAP?

Whom should I contact in SAP ( email and phone number) in case there is a delay in getting the certificate.

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

I am based in Kuwait and am trying to get a 's' user id to register with VUE PEARSON for the SAP HCM Associate Certification Exam. 

Any assistance provided is appreciated.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

Finally you got your certificate or not !, can you please tell me the procedure of getting the certificate.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was just wondering how is the situation now i.e. in year 2012 if you give your SAP certification exam through PearsonVue Centers.

I am in New Jersey right now and the nearest SAP exam center is in Philadelphia . Have to travel quite a bit to give the exam.

But looking at the feedback of candidates on certificate delays...I am confused whether I should opt for Pearson Vue or travel all the way to Philadelphia.

D040153
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

You are right, we experienced some issues in the course of integrating different printing vendors and procedures after Business Objects became part of SAP. However in the meantime the complaints management procedure is pretty much streamlined and straight forward.

Also in the meantime there are only very few requests from participants who are missing their certificate due to moving their house and changed addresses etc.

In this case, if anybody does miss his certificate, please contact your local SAP Education contact. They are aware of the process and will initiate the process to reprint and resend the certificate.

Please do not use the e-mail address mentioned above (kps dot businessobjects dot kt at sap dot com) anymore! This address is not longer active and supported.

Best regards,

Ralf Kirchgäßner

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Appreciate your update on this Ralf.

Hope the people out of this forum should benefit now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Typically, the certificates from exams at VUE take between 6-8 weeks to be mailed from the SAP certificate fulfillment center. You can contact kps dot businessobjects dot kt at sap dot com with questions about the certificate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I passed application professional - CO certification exam on 06.10.2010 from New Horizons computer center , Kuwait - an approved test center of Pearson Vue.

As of 12.02.2011 , 5 months have passed since I passed the exam but I have still not received the certificate from SAP.

I sent several reminders to kps dot businessobjects dot kt at sap dot com. One rely came saying that the certificate would be sent by end of October,2010.

However, as of today , I have not received the certificate nor any mail from the this email Address.

Please advise who shall I contact to get my certificate.

Rgds,

Rajesh63.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By seeing the horrible stories on the forum, I would never intend to write my SAP Certification exam through Pearson Vue. This complaint came from number of people. Very unfortunate, but, I am really wondering, what SAP is doing with this issue.