cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost and Timeline of SAP GRC implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone give me an idea about the typical cost and timeline to implement SAP GRC? Let's say for 30000 user community?

Regards,

Amalesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amalesh,

depends how many system you will connect GRC to.

Regards,

Surpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I can see where you are coming from with the number of systems but that shouldn't be a major contributor should it? Having a global ruleset challenged by multiple users or by multiple systems can cause 'noise' but, then again you also get several authorisation consultants hopefully working together to find a common best set of rules. (As long as they aren't using the RAR by bunker mentality).

Local rulesets for different SAP systems are part of the deliverables...

Then you need to have an idea of how bad your authorisations are, has there been a controlled role owner process in place, what about locked and expired user controls, do you have multiple SAP_ALL/SAP_NEW users or super users who will be unwilling to give up their access.

Are your roles in a fit state to undergo a remediation at role and then user level (granular or role based etc)

One other thing to consider are your custom transactions - how many and how badly restricted/documented are they? This particular aspect can turn into a mini project of its own!

As the saying goes - my tuppence worth! Hope it helps a bit.

Kind regards

David