cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NetWeaver CE 7.2 Installation error in Deploying java component phase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am installing CE7.2 but i am getting error in 37th phase (DEPLOY JAVA COMPONENT). Error message as

An error occurred while processing option SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment (CE) 7.2 
> Installation Options > Application Server Java > Standard System > Standard System( 
Last error reported by the step :Execution of Deploy Controller Runner tool '/tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW72/INSTALL/NW72/ORA/STD/sapjvm/sapjvm_6/bin/java -
classpath /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW72/INSTALL/NW72/ORA/STD/install/lib:
/usr/sap/CE1/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jce.jar:
/usr/sap/CE1/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jsse.jar:
/usr/sap/CE1/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_smime.jar:
/usr/sap/CE1/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_ssl.jar:
/usr/sap/CE1/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/w3c_http.jar:
/usr/sap/CE1/J00/j2ee/j2eeclient/sap.com~tc~exception~impl.jar:
/usr/sap/CE1/J00/j2ee/j2eeclient/sap.com~tc~je~clientlib~impl.jar:
/usr/sap/CE1/J00/j2ee/j2eeclient/sap.com~tc~logging~java~impl.jar:
/tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW72/INSTALL/NW72/ORA/STD/install/lib/tc~je~cl_deploy.jar
 -Xmx256m -Ddc.api.verbose=false 
com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.cmd.Runner 
deploy -l /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW72/INSTALL/NW72/ORA/STD/deploy.lst -e stop -u lower
 -w safety --lcm bulk -t 14400000 --host sapnce --port 50004' aborts with return code 104. 
Error message is 'undefinedStatus:InitialDescription:. SOLUTION: Check 'undefined' and '' for more information.). You can now:
Choose Retry to repeat the current step.
Choose View Log to get more information about the error.
Stop the option and continue with it later.
Log files are written to /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW72/INSTALL/NW72/ORA/STD/.*

J2EE is running but I checked the cat /home/ce1adm/JdbcCon.log message as ,

Start: Sun Sep 26 02:23:40 IST 2010

OK: connected to CE1 on jdbc/pool/CE1
                    OK: disconnected

Stop: Sun Sep 26 02:23:42 IST 2010*

sapnce:ce1adm 16>

Then I had checked the R3 trans and log file is

4 ETW000                                                                                32  0.117400
4 ETW000  [dbsloci.    ,00000]  *** ERROR => CONNECT failed with sql error '1017'                         26  0.117426
4 ETW000  [dev trc     ,00000]     set_ocica() -> SQL error code 1017                                     21  0.117447
4 ETW000  [dev trc     ,00000]  -->oci_get_errmsg (con=0, rc=1017)                                        21  0.117468
4 ETW000  [dev trc     ,00000]     OCIErrorGet -> SQL error code: 1017                                    84  0.117552
4 ETW000  [dev trc     ,00000]     ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied
4 ETW000                                                                                30  0.117582
4 ETW000  [dev trc     ,00000]     DbSlConnect(con=-1) -> orc=0, 99=DBSL_ERR_DB                           23  0.117605
4 ETW000  [dblink      ,00000]  ***LOG BY2=>sql error 1017   performing CON                               93  0.117698
4 ETW000  [dblink      ,00000]  ***LOG BY0=>ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied            24  0.117722
2EETW169 no connect possible: "DBMS = ORACLE                           --- dbs_ora_tnsname = 'CE1'"

Please help me in this I strucked in this step for last 1 day.

Regards,

Sampath

Edited by: Matt on Sep 28, 2010 8:54 AM - changed formatting for readability

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sampath,

Could you please provide us the solution for this, we too have stucked up with the same issue. Please help us.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, This is due to insufficient space in usr/sap directory. It should be minimum 13GB.

Regards,

Sampath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry friends, this thread was already answered and closed by some one I have open a new Thread for my issue.

Hi All,

I am facing similar issue , My error also similar , Here is the summery of the error,  Please help I got stuck very badly here past 2 days....I have 250 GB free space in the directory were usr/sap  directory.

An error occurred while processing option SAP NetWeaver 7.3 Developer Edition > Install > Custom Server Installation( Last error reported by the step: Execution of Deploy Controller Runner tool '"C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW73\INSTALL\DEVSYSTEM\sapjvm\sapjvm_6\bin\java.exe" -classpath "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW73/INSTALL/DEVSYSTEM/install/lib;C:/usr/sap/ABC/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jce.jar;C:/usr/sap/ABC/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jsse.jar;C:/usr/sap/ABC/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_smime.jar;C:/usr/sap/ABC/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_ssl.jar;C:/usr/sap/ABC/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/w3c_http.jar;C:/usr/sap/ABC/J00/j2ee/j2eeclient/sap.com~tc~exception~impl.jar;C:/usr/sap/ABC/J00/j2ee/j2eeclient/sap.com~tc~je~clientlib~impl.jar;C:/usr/sap/ABC/J00/j2ee/j2eeclient/sap.com~tc~logging~java~impl.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW73/INSTALL/DEVSYSTEM/install/lib/tc~je~cl_deploy.jar" -Xmx256m -Ddc.api.verbose=false com.sap.engine.services.dc.

Thanks

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP working on this issue.,

former_member198270
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sampath, Can you please check if you are able to login to DB level from SYSTEM user and what is the password. During installtion prerequsites Installer must have asked you for DB user credentials

which user you have maintained in that if you could recall ?

Regards,

Amber S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amber S,

While installation i am give only master password other than this nothing place i am not gaiven any password. please help me.

Regards,

Sampath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if you are able to use master password for SAP Schema ,.

Moreover R3trans will not work out for JAVA engine, its for ABAP only.

You are doing fresh installation , Just paste some latest updated log files.

Regards,

Edited by: Gagan Deep Kaushal on Sep 26, 2010 6:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gagan Deep Kaushal,

Here I had pasted the sapinst_dev.log and java.log

<<Moderator message: see attachment>>

Regards,

Sampath.

Edited by: Matt on Sep 28, 2010 8:58 AM - moved text to attachment

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please be careful when posting log files. Often they contain characters that cause problems for the forum software. In this instance, I've moved the text to an attachment. In future, you could upload to one of the many document repositories on the internet, and paste a link.