cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR while saving the runtime systems(read time out exception)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi e xperts

I am configuring NWDI and assigned asll the permissions and roles to the CMS user.I created Domain,in landscape configurater

created track and saved.

while saving the rumtime systems the error thrown is

com.sap.cms.util.exception.conf.CMSCCBSCommunicationException: CBS (URL http://dtlepdev:54400/tc.CBS.Appl/archiveapi2/) communication exception: Read timed out (Service call exception; nested exception is:

java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out)

at com.sap.cms.pcs.conf.communicator.CBSConfCommunicator.removeBuildspace(CBSConfCommunicator.java:382)

at com.sap.cms.pcs.conf.communicator.CBSConfCommunicator.deleteCreateBuildspace(CBSConfCommunicator.java:338)

at com.sap.cms.pcs.conf.communicator.CBSConfCommunicator.editBuildspace(CBSConfCommunicator.java:277)

at com.sap.cms.pcs.conf.communicator.CBSConfCommunicator.createBuildspace(CBSConfCommunicator.java:168)

at com.sap.cms.pcs.conf.core.services.SystemManagerObject.saveSystem(SystemManagerObject.java:261)

at com.sap.cms.pcs.conf.core.plugin.DefaultTrack.newTrack(DefaultTrack.java:292)

at com.sap.cms.pcs.conf.core.TrackManager.editTrack(TrackManager.java:208)

at com.sap.cms.pcs.conf.manager.CmsConfManager.editTrackConfiguration(CmsConfManager.java:1002)

at com.sap.cms.pcs.conf.manager.proxy.CmsConfProxyBean.editTrackConfiguration(CmsConfProxyBean.java:489)

at com.sap.cms.pcs.conf.manager.proxy.LocalCmsConfProxyLocalObjectImpl0_0.editTrackConfigurationand also ..

Unable to instantiate a Build Space administrator!

Build Space "DTL_ETRACK_C" [bsID: 27, version: 0] [in-queue: on (privileged), out-queue: "on", processing: off]

<null>

[EXCEPTION]

Buildspace DTL_ETRACK_C does not own the workspace ws/ETRACK/dtl.com_DEFAULTIME/cons/inactive/ . It is currently not owned by any other buildspace

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs._BuildSpaceValidator.checkWorkspace(_BuildSpaceValidator.java:120)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs._BuildSpaceValidator.validateWSs(_BuildSpaceValidator.java:74)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs.BSAdmin.validate(BSAdmin.java:192)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs.BSAdmin.updateState(BSAdmin.java:260)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs.BSAdminOrc.determineChanges(BSAdminOrc.java:439)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs.BSAdminOrc.validateBuildSpaceData(BSAdminOrc.java:219)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs.BSAdminOrc.act(BSAdminOrc.java:341)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.impl.CourteousTimer.run(CourteousTimer.java:139)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534

In cbs i checked the parametrs they are open and on..

please suggest me on this ASAP..since 2 days i have been struggling and searched in forums..no perfect solution

help me out

perfect soln is immediately awarded...

I

THanks

Mayu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayuri,

I am getting the same error, could you please let me know how did you fixed the issue. Hightly appreciated your inputs to fix the issue.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Dev

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

sorry, I believe these links are not relevant here.

Best Regards,

Ervin

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin

It is relevant to the issue. As message subject : ERROR while saving the runtime systems(read time out exception). Error comining due to communication between server. As i have mentioed above link will helps to idenfiy the root cause of the issue.

Regards

Arun Jaiswal

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

No, it is not relevant. I was also participating in the creation of that troubleshooting guide (TSG).

The only similar read timeout in the TSG you mentioned is the read timeout when CMS want to talk to SLD, but as you can see in this thread we have a different error...

Best Regards,

Ervin

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mayu,

here apparently the CMS cannot communicate to CBS properly and then when CMS tries to talk to CBS using a webservice, it times out due to various reasons, see below.

Strange, I always had this error when the CMS was on a different release like CBS and this caused the communication problem.

Don't you have an entry in your cms log like this?

com.sap.cms.util.exception.CMSUnexpectedException

at com.sap.cms.pcs.conf.manager.CmsConfManager.newTrackConfiguration(CmsConfManager.java:666)

Caused by: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError

at com.sap.cms.pcs.conf.communicator.CBSConfCommunicator.openConnection(CBSConfCommunicator.java:84)

Please provide me the version of the DI_CMS, DI_CBS (and DI_DTR for the sake of completeness).

You can find this info on the ComponentInfo page.

On 640/700 this is http://<host>:<port>/sap/monitoring/ComponentInfo

as of 710 you find this on the "Components" tab of http://<host>:<port>/nwa/sysinfo

I also think that this is not due to the runtime systems. I guess you have the same problem if you try to create the track without runtime systems, right?

(The "Unable to instantiate a Build Space administrator!" is not necessarily an error, see the note:

#1175019 - Unable to instantiate a Build Space administrator!)

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friends

Any soln on this ........

THanks

Mayu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayuri,

You can try giving fully qualified domain name in the url. Also maintain the ip address in the host file(etc folder).

Regards

Deepak