Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management.

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can anybody please tell me,

Can i maintain a credit limit for two customers.

Example- Customer X

Customer Y

But the credit limit is 1 Lakh for both the customers. If yes then how ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Is your question is Combined credit limit of X and Y should be 1 Lakh?

As per my knowledge SAP doesn't have such capability.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the Credit limit as 1Lac for customer X and in the credit master of Y, assign X as the credit account. This way both X and Y can utilize only upto 1Lac.

Regards,

Ajit

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Ajit,

i didn't get u.can you explain me in detail the previous step?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In FD32-Status Screen,you have a field CREDIT ACCOUNT. First Create FD32 for X with Credit limit as 1 Lac. Next while creating FD32 for Y, in the Status Screen, Choose EDIT->Change Credit Account or F6. It will allow you to change the value of the Field. For Customer Y, give the Credit account as X and save it. You will not have independent credit limit for Y now.

With this setting, the total credit limit that can be used by both X and Y will be only 1 Lac and based on your settings, system will give error or warning message if the limit is exceeded.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ajit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!

And what about having the same client X with a credit limit of ex 10 EUR but divided in Credit control Area 0001 and Credit control Area 0002??

Can i create two times FD32 but setting the credit control check for the sum of the two Credit control Area?

Which are the fileds i have to set??

thank you in advance!!!!

V

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Payer should be different

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes,for both the customers payers are different,then how to do it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

To my knowledge, the credit master is for a single customer (payer). You cannot have a credit limit shared b/w 2 customers in one credit master. That is what I understand from Lakshmipathi also from his reply.

Regards,

Raghav