cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abs_Att_Hours

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create an application that has 5 days of the week, and a user needs to enter a numerical value for each of those 5 days (i.e. enter hours) and then submit. When submit button is pressed, it takes whatever was entered last and displays that for all 5 days. Each of these input fields is bound to

Bapi_Ptmgrattabs_Mngcreation_Input.Hrabsatt_In.Abs_Att_Hours

How do I go about distinguishing each of the 5 days, so they can each have separate and distinct data entered into them?

Thanks!

(as always, points will be awarded)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kathleen,

What kind of UI are you trying to build? table with one row where columns are days? Or something else? Anyway, I think you need create 5 instances of Abs_Att_Hours and add them to Hrabsatt_In structure before BAPI call.

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynksi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I simply have a group that contains 5 input fields, where the user can enter the hours. I am not using a table.

I figured I need to somehow creat multiple instances, but I am not sure exactly how or where to do this. I'm not sure I understood what you said, either. How would I go about creating 5 instances of Abs_Att_Hours?

Any more help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kathleen,

1) You can crate 5 aatributes and bind them to input fileds. By submit clicking you can copy last value to all other. And also you need to copy context attributes to appropriate fields of model class.

2) You should have some generated mode classes and structures like Abs_Att_Hour. So, code can looks like (from scratch, don`t k now exactly your model structure):

wdContext.currentBapi_Ptmgrattabs_Mngcreation_InputElement().curerntHrabsatt_InEleemnt().modelObject().addAbs_Att_Hours(new Abs_Att_Hour());

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynksi.

Answers (0)