cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown child node Zzemai error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have added a new email id filed to the existing Addresses ivew (Ctrl+right click changes) in ESS and transported to production as it's giving the "500 internal server error" and Unknown child node Zzemai . As we have done the testing in Test region and it works fine. The backend transport & portal iview transports both are successful but all ESS users are getting the error while clicking on Addresses link under Personal Information on Portal.

Need a help in resolving the issue. Full points will be awarded for all answers.

Regards,

Sreedhar G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved the issue.Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedar,

When you add or delete the new field in the already imported model in ABAP system then there will be a difference in the ABAP system and the J2EE engine cachce. The J2EE engine cache needs to be refreshed. This can be done either from the webdynpro content administrator or By restarting the J2EE Engine.

Thanks.

Raju Bonagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

We have restarted both Java & ABAP but no luck. As per the error "Unknown Child Node Zzemai" , here I'm suspecting is my transport is correct or not? I have created a Portal Transport request and added only "Addresses" iview from Content Provided by SAP and Exported and Imported to Production after that the problem is happening. Is there any other object need to be transported along with the "Addresses" iview or not?

And also when I do the Ctrl+Right click on the iview on the production I can't see the fileds -> Edit Custom Extension Fields . These fields are showing in Dev & QA Portal but the transported iview / page is not showing this option. Any idea on this?

Note: The J2ee engine has been restarted but no luck. And also as per the above mentioned doc we checked the Ctrl+right click changes to the iview and the properties are visible.

Kindly revert.

Regadrs,

Sreedhar

Edited by: sreedhar Gunda on Sep 26, 2010 10:40 AM

Edited by: sreedhar Gunda on Sep 26, 2010 2:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are able to fix this issue with the help of Basis lead as the development team created a local request for the object Zzemai and not transported to Production. The request was created manually on Dev & Test system and it's missed in Production back end transports.

Hope this will helps lot.

Regards,

Sreedhar Gunda

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you try this doc?

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/profile/ESS%20Personal%20Information%20UI%20enhancement%20witho...

restart java is not required unless the sp level of your java server is very low. you can clear the cache from the web dynpro console.

Edited by: John Wu on Sep 26, 2010 2:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Either re-start the production server or ask the basis-team to clear the rfc cache for the destination and dictionary you are using.

Regards,

Manoj

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you cleared the rfc model meta cache?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please elaborate more and guide me the path for the same and guide me.

Thanks for your reply.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://host:port/webdynpro/resources/sap.com/tcwdtools~console/WebDynproConsole

you will find the function for clearing cache

Currently I have no NW7 system, i just take the url from CE 7.2.

I hope it works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. Is it related to cache problem? i don't think bcz it's trying to create a node sth. Can you help in that lines.

Regadrs,

Sreedhar

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure whether it is cache related or not.

but if you updated the rfc model in your web dynpro, it is required to clear meta data cache at the server side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

We have restarted the ABAP+Java stack for cache refresh. Please can see the below error and help me .

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextException: MappedNodeInfo(DetailView.SelectedInfotype): unknown child node Zzemai

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Paths.followMetaPath(Paths.java:794)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Paths.getAttributeInfoFor(Paths.java:234)

Reagrds,

Sreedhar Gunda