cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods Determination Based on Access Seq -Sales Org/DistCh/Cust/Materia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Based on the requirement , I have configured 2 access seq for free goods determination.

1. Customer/Material

2. Sales org/DistCh/Customer / Material .

The free goods determination is working fine when i use the first access Seq - . Customer/Material and when i use the 2nd access seq - Sales org/DistCh/Customer / Material free goods determination is not happening for both inclusive and exclusive .

Can any one help me on this issue , as i am not able to identify the issue .

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Regards

Veera

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Ceck this thread

Forum post in ERP SD Sales: New Access Sequence for Free Goods Determination

But for you free goods determination should be happening at

Sales org/DistCh/Customer / Material without any problem

Make sure Sales org/DistCh/ maintained in VBN1 and what is falling in sales order are same

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Thank you all for your valuable inputs . I have again tested in Q00 ,Free goods determination was working fine for both Access Seq . But was not working well in P00 system .The issue was with one Transport request . We have once again migrated the changes to P00 system . It is working well now .

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you all .

Once again i thank you all for your inputs .

Thanks and regards

Veera

Edited by: veera PV on Oct 2, 2010 1:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't think you can have inclusive and exclusive together. I wanted this too happen for a rebate in kind (buy 100 PC 1 PC free) and a normal free item that is given to the customer. I had two free goods condtion types allocated to the one free goods procedure.

Further, re-generate the access sequence and verify the condition records will have the data in the sales order (check th sales org and division are correct).

Any more details so I can assist you

Regards

Waza