Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBFA Table showing in EUR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a peculiar problem.

We have both domestic and export sales.During domestic sales the Sales Order and Invoice is displayed in INR,the customer master currency is INR,Company code currency -controlling area and profit center-everwhere the currency is displayed in INR but in VBFA Table the currency is showing as EUR.

Someone please help me to resolve the issue.

Regards.

Saurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in OVX5 what currency is maintained for your Sales Organisation. It should have been EUR in your case.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

The problem was posted a second time inadvertently.Most importantly I do not know what role you playe in SAP SDN that empowers you to write "Without Bothering...." The thing is SAP Consultants refer to this site since people answering our queries are held in high esteem not because of thier knowledge and techncal know-how but also because of other reasons.

PLEASE TRY TO REPLY WITHOUT BEING SARCASIC - IT IS NOT DONE.

Coming back to the problem please note that I had mentioned earlier that the SO/Controlling Area/Co.code Current is INR and so is the Customer and Material Master.

Regards.

Saurav M

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Being a member for more than a year, dont you know the forum rules not to post the same question multiple times in same forum or cross post ??

At the worst case, almost in all forums, the concerned Moderator are requesting somebody not to post the same question multiple times or not to cross post and I am dam sure, you should have come across such threads.

Still if you say that you dont know about these rules, then I am sorry my intention was not to sarcastic anybody but adhere to forum discipline. In fact, on earlier occasions, I was the one who asked many members not to hurt anyone under whatever circumstances and I presume, you would not have come across those threads.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would like to add to what my colleague Lakshmi has said.

What empowers him to correct you when you break the Rules of Engagement, even inadvertently, is that he is a moderator of these forums. It is precisely his job to correct rule breaches, and to guide members in adhering to the rules.

Regarding what you wrote, there are two points.

1. This is a global forum. Customs of address and use of language vary tremendously. What is meant as a gentle reminder by one person, may be seen as a rebuke by another. What is considered hurtful by one, may be construed as just fair comment by another. It's a good idea to consider these things, before taking offence. Especially in an online environment where we have no facial expressions or body language to aid our understanding.

2. Replying in CAPITALS is akin to shouting. In my view this is at least as bad as the alledged sarcasm. I have read Lakshmi's original post to you, and do not consider that he was being anything other than entirely proper in his posting.

It seems to me that the correct response from you should have been:

The problem was posted a second time inadvertently. My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Now, let's move on and continue to foster an environment of mutual respect.

matt.