Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Enjoy Transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you help in understanding what are the SAP Enjoy Transactions? How to know whether a transaction is a Enjoy Transaction or not?

Thnx very much for the help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The sap enjoy transactions typically are much more user friendly in appearance, support custom controls, have node structures in them.

I don't know of a sure shot way of determining if a transcation is a sap enjoy one or not, but transactions having an 'n' at the end are enjoy transactions.

me21n,me22n etc.

Regards,

ravi

4 REPLIES 4

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The sap enjoy transactions typically are much more user friendly in appearance, support custom controls, have node structures in them.

I don't know of a sure shot way of determining if a transcation is a sap enjoy one or not, but transactions having an 'n' at the end are enjoy transactions.

me21n,me22n etc.

Regards,

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

They are the new transactions (from rel. 4.6A) use screens with control framework.

The last letter of transaction code is usually N, so you can find:

Old Trx: ME21

New Trx: ME21N

Max

0 Kudos

Right, the enjoy transactions are transactions that use the control framework. This includes but is not limited to, custom controls, tree controls, alv controls, splitter containers, docking containers, html controls, etc.

As mentioned a lot of transactions have been rewritten to use the new control framework. Usually the tcode with an "N" as the last character.

VT02 ---> VT02N

VL02 ---> VL02N

etc, etc.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

0 Kudos

thnx all for the inputs.