cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stocks from R3 to APO SIM Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

How can i transfer the stocks from R3 directly into APO SIM Version. when we transfer stocks they automatically come to active version 000 in APO but i donot want that, i want the stocks directly come to SIM version.

OR how could i copy only the stocks data from 000 to SIM using the planning version copy...

could you please advice..

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any Master data and Transactional data Ciffed from R3 to APO will come only in active version and not to Sim Version.

You need to cpoy the data's what you need for planning from 000 Version to Sim Version by copy version.

Select the Order category ( ex CC ) to copy only the unrestricted use stock from 000 to Sim version.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nanda thanks, agree. but simultaneously i donot want my existing product master data in SIM version be overwritten..

so considerring this can you pls tell me how to transfer only the stock data without touching the product data...is there a way in the planning version copy..where i could copy only the transaction data...but not both master data and transaction data...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are copying data's from 000 Version to SIM Version, select copy Master data and Transactional data radio button.

But donot select the Also copy location products indicator.

In this case only your loc products wiil be refered for your planning and copy will not happen for the loc prod.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nanda,

We are having similar issue. I selected 'Copy Master Data Only' and 'Also Copy Location Products'. But the whole transactional data is lost now. I assumed only master data get copied. Is there any way I can get back my data? Please help with priority.

thanks in advance.

Regards,

Guru Charan.

Answers (0)