cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

in support i have problem with invoce ,

1. in sales order i maintain tax 4% ,here it gives the total with tax include but in invoice it gives total without tax and

2.i have to maintain 4% and 14% tax seperately for same material where i have to configure that?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the first issue first you check both material and customer master whether you maintain correct tax

condtion and also check in vk13 that particular tax condition is maintaing. According to me you may not assing that tax in vk11

For second you have to maintain differnet tax rate for different customer in customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u

where i have to maintain tax in material master and customer maste

assing that tax in vk11 which is created in vk13? please explain clear .

thank u in advace

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Define the required Tax classification for customer and material in OVK3; like "1 - for full tax, 2 - for 50%" etc

2) Assign this tax classification in customer master and material master. In Customer Master, select Sales Area Data and sub tab Billing. In Material Master Sales: Sales Organization Data you will find this field.

3) Create a tax code in FTXP by copying some existing one so that you wont miss any data

4) Assign this tax code in VK11 / MWST or UTXJ

5) Finally create a sale order and see how it works

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the first issue first you check both material and customer master whether you maintain correct tax

condtion and also check in vk13 that particular tax condition is maintaing. According to me you may not assing that tax in vk11

For second you have to maintain differnet tax rate for different customer in customer master