cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC not create PO of automatic way when is approved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi . when I creates SC since Description Mode the PO is created automatic way after proccess approved . the problem is when try with catalog opcion (internal good Services) after proccess is approved not creates the follow document in this case is PO of automatic way.

if in Buyer try make a PO starting of SC is possible create the PO but not in automatic way .

what do you believe can be ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem resolved. my problem are the PO number in SRM was not the same in MM because the po number in MM external was not good configurated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar

As muthu Said, if the SC is Approved and no PO is created , the most probable reason is Source of SUpply Missing.

Regards

Virender Singh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi . when I creates SC since Description Mode the PO is created automatic way after proccess approved . the problem is when try with catalog opcion (internal good Services) after proccess is approved not creates the follow document in this case is PO of automatic way.

>

> if in Buyer try make a PO starting of SC is possible create the PO but not in automatic way .

>

> what do you believe can be ?

>

> Thanks.

Descrition (free text) - might have valid source of supply - contract so PO created automatically.

Internal goods and services- material has valid fixed source of supply like contract and REQUESTER has to assign source of supply PO will be created without BUYER intervention

Catalog - when requester creates a sc with vendore PO creates automatically created.

after approval of internal goods service - what is the status of shopping cart and PO if created.

update here status of shopping cart and PO after approval and what about source of supply for this shopping cart

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthuman.

the material dont has source established.

with Buyer I found the SC and create new PO and po is Ordered.

the problem is when I want make reception with Central Confirmation the bottom create confirmation with reference is unavailable only the case when sc is created by catalog. when I created SC with Free text , and PO is created about that SC the Confirmation can be creates

thanks. again.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar

please clear your question well

you could not do GOOD RECEIPT for catalog items w.r.t PO

you can do GOOD RECEIPT for free text w.r.t PO.

Are you finding difficulty to do good receipt for catalog items not for free text.

as per standard - you can do confirmation if the any type of PO has been approved.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Muthu.

My problem is only when try make Good Receipts when SC was created from Catalog item.

yes the PO is Approbed status in both cases. do you think be problem catalog or attribute is missing,

thanks.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

which version SRM and Service pack ?

so you could not do confirmation for catalog shopping cart Purchase orders only?

any enhancement in the good recipient field?

I understand that you could not do good receipt though you search the purchase orders

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

the vesion is 7.0 sp and sp 701.

so you could not do confirmation for catalog shopping cart Purchase orders only? yes.

any enhancement in the good recipient field? No is standar

I understand that you could not do good receipt though you search the purchase orders ? the po is in List from Confirmation Central but the boton to Reception with reference not available so i can´t make the confirmation.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar

Is it showing purchase order when you query the purchase order for confirmation?

can you see the PO details after you search the purchase order?

item number , Description, Ordered, etc

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes the query show the PO in POWL to PO in confirmation portal

too show all details from PO. only in the moment select PO to Create Confirmation the botton is no actived.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CHECK

Note 1444291 - ESS: 'Create Confirmation' button opens search view

Note 1473434 - 'Create Confirmation' button disabled in Confirmation POWL

Are applicable for you?

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok. Mr. Muthu.

I will check the notes keep you informed.

only I have a question , why when PO is created since SC mode Description the boton of receptions is actived.

Thanks.