cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DART Config

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to DART and looking for some inforamtion on this question.

I created a Dir. set "TESTDART" in TAB "FILE DIRECTORY" . Directory which i have specified in TESTDART is "\usr\sap\trans\tmp\".

File PATH SYNTAX for UNIX = <PARAM_1><FILENAME>

Now when we create a view in FTWY we get an extract file but it gets placed in different directory then "\usr\sap\trans\tmp" . File gets created and get placed in "/usr/sap/SID/DVEBMGS10/work" directory.

My question is how does the file goes to /usr/sap/SID/DVEBMGS10/work directory instead of /usr/sap/trans /tmp" directory ?

Where do i need to specify the path of the directory so that files gets placed in the directory which i have choosen too.

I can view both the directory from AL11 as configured them to see through GUI.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the information. I solved the issue by putting 0 in the first column in the dir tab and starting the path with /usr/sap/trans/dir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the information. I solved the issue by putting 0 in the first column in the dir tab and starting the path with /usr/sap/trans/dir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the word doc from this link.

www.financialsexpertonline.com/downloads/4.doc

Hope it helps

Mark

former_member217765
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Any,

Please refer to the following online help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/8d/3e4ec2462a11d189000000e8323d3a/content.htm

Hope helpful to you.

Best Regards

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Julia

I have used this directory config in tcode FILE when doing archiving for SAP objects but i am looking for the config for DART as i have mentioned in the message earlier.

Thanks for replying the post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

To configure the path for your DART files, go to transaction FTWP, and click on the File directories tabl, Within this tab, you can double click on the DART Directory set and specify where the files should be written to.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Karin Tillotson