Did you mean: 

Problem in BPM where Sync Intrf has to send same response to 2 Async intrf

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a complicated case.

I have the following scenario:

Input File data -> Validate file data against SAP table using RFC FM -> insert the response of RFC FM into custom table using another RFC call -> Send the same response of RFC validation FM as Email using email adapter.

If you see above, the response of validation FM has to be sent to two receivers.

My BPM setup is like this:

Recv Step -> Send Step for validation RFC FM (Sync) -> Send Step for inserting response of validation RFC FM to custom table using another RFC call(Async) -> Send Step for sending email(Async)

Is my above BPM design correct? the last send step is not able to get the response of validation RFC FM. If I put this email step immediately after Send Step for validation RFC FM (Sync) then I get receiver cannot be determined error even though may email adapter/channel setups are correct. However, my receiver determination has two receievers one for email and another for inserting response of validation RFC FM to custom table using another RFC call(Async). Is here some problem?

Is there some better way to handle this situation.

My problem is that I have to insert response data first and then send email.

please help me!

I will be greateful to you!

Thanks

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How are you getting the Response back from First RFC call ?

Are you mapping this RFC response to some structure ? If not , it is easier way to do.

So your BPM will be

1) Recieve the File message type

2) Send the File Message Sync (Assumption Mapping is done outside the BPM

3) Send the Target Structure (some structure of similar of RFC repsonse )ie. Mapped RFC response structure to SAP System

4) Send to mail system.

So you need to have 4 reciever determinations

1) File to BPM

2) BPM to First RFC

3) BPM to second RFC

4) BPM to Mailing system

To check the error , you can go to SXMB_MONI->PE->Technical Workflow log and check what are steps/containers are correct in the BPM

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy