Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro Exception: ADS call failed SOAP Framework error:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can help me with this error:

WebDynpro Exception: ADS call failed SOAP Framework error: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionFault : SOAP fault found in SOAP document /Transaction system failure in method rpData./<ns1:com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseEJBException xmlns:ns1="http://sap-j2ee-engine/client-runtime-error">Transaction(100.102).

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

leigh_mason
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

After much pain regarding this exception, confirming that ADS was in fact working correctly, other forms were working correctly, I discovered that this was thrown due to a scripting issue in the Adobe form.

Just be mindful of how you reference .record.<FIELNAME>.FIELD inyour scripting, I've found if you reference the record (in javascript) incorrectly it can cause this dump.

Cheers

Leigh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to make sure that the ADS config is well established. Please refer to this note 944221. Most of errors is resolved after applying the note. I've been configuring the ADS for couple times now, the error is vary from one to another but most of them is covered in that note. hope it helps.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to se38 and run this program FP_PDF_TEST_00

If it shows you the ADS version, there is no issue with ADS.

go to st22 and analyze if tehre is any bug.

Else it will throw an error, just send it to basis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I encountered the same error.

Please send all the details of the error to the BASIS team and they should be able to rectify it.

Regards,

Arun.