cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW BAPI Open Sales Order Load - How to update conditions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I was using the BAPI SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 to upload open sales orders. Wanted to overwrite the default PR00 pricing condition that gets pulled from the customer-material info record, with the price that was existing in the original legacy system when the order was created there. Used the E1BPCOND structure in the Idoc, but since there is no such thing as a E1BPCONDX structure(corresponding to the structure BAPICONDX in the origial BAPI) where you could specify whether the condition should be updated, added or deleted, it adds a second PR00 condition with the legacy system price. The original PR00 condition with the customer-material record price still stays there. Eventhough the order seems to be taking into consideration only the second one I added, to determine the total pricing, I am worried the original sitting there, might cause problems down the document flow. Is there a way to update the existing PR00 condition(rather than adding a new one) on the order, through some flag in the Idoc structure that I am not aware of?

Would greatly appreciate an answer ASAP.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Wayfarer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

See the following oss notes:

93091 -Information about the BAPIs in Sales and Distribution

88497 - Prices in the BAPI for the sales order creation

I hope this helps.

Gerard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks and appreciate your taking your time to reply, Gerard, I guess my problem is, we are still on 46C, and the only message type available for this BAPI is SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT201. Just called a friend who is on ECC 60 who confirmed that the later version of this message type, SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT202 has the E1BPCONDX structure. I don't have that option since on LSMW it automatically defaults to the only message type(and method CREATEFROMDAT2) that is available, when you choose business object BUS2032. Guess I am out of luck, unless you have any other options to suggest.

Thanks,

Wayfarer

Answers (0)