cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script print problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement to print all the condition types item wise in a purchase order.I am passing all the condiion type in a standard text created in so10 through subroutine pool SAVE_TEXT FM and calling that in form using INCLUDE command.My problem is in 1st line item all the condition type printing

ok ,but in 2nd item onward same thing is getting repeted, even i am calling the subroutine prg item wise and changing the textline

using SAVE_TEXT.

With Regards,

Abhaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay ,

My suggestion is, don't use standard text to print the line items, it will be a performence issue.any one can open the standard text and modify the data .so copy the standard program one and modify the code according to your requirement.

Thanks and regards

Naresh bammidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing exactly the same problem and i dont have much knowledge of scripts. Please advise anyone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I thought (in the standard print program/SAPScript MEDRUCK) there's already a list of conditions passed to the SAPScript and these are output using a particular element in the MAIN window. Is there any reason you can't use that? If it's because you tried this already but some of the conditions aren't being output, that may be because the conditions aren't flagged for printing in the pricing procedure/condition type - there's definitely a config. flag which indicates whether a condition should be printed or not.

Regards, Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Yes I am using the standard driver program of purchase order, only form is copied.

I an changing only the form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should be freeing the internal table I_TEXT after the FM SAVE_TEXT is called. There is a chance that the old value is still being retained in the internal table for subsequent iterations in the loop .

And also you dont have to call SAVE_TEXT every time to create a text and then call it in your SAPScript. You can directly use the header information from the item level text of purchase order and call it in the script using INCLUDE statement.

Please let me know if you need any more clarifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved by myself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhaya,

It will be very greatful to you , if u can please share your solution for the above point as i am also facing the same problem mentioned above.

Thanks

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using the standard SAP print program for a PO (please specify the print program name) or is it a custom version?

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

I have created a standard text in so10 ie ZTEST11

/E ITEM_LINE_1

IL

/ &EKPO-EBELP&,,&EKPO-EMATN&,,&EKPO-TXZ01&

/: PERFORM F_TEST IN PROGRAM ZTEST11

/: USING &EKPO-EBELN&

/: CHANGING &WS_TEST&

/: ENDPERFORM

/: INCLUDE ZTEST11 OBJECT TEXT ID ST LANGUAGE EN

This is the code in sap script.

w_header-tdobject = 'TEXT'.

• Standard text name

w_header-tdname = 'ZTEST11'.

• Text id

w_header-tdid = 'ST'.

• Language

w_header-tdspras = 'E'.

w_text-tdformat = '*' .

w_text-tdline = 'ABC' .

append w_text to i_text .

CALL FUNCTION 'SAVE_TEXT'

EXPORTING

header = w_header

• insert = 'X'

savemode_direct = 'X'

TABLES

lines = i_text

EXCEPTIONS

id = 1

language = 2

name = 3

object = 4

OTHERS = 5

IF sy-subrc <> 0.

ENDIF.

This is the code in subroutine pool program

Itemwise i am changing w_text-tdline value from ABC to XYZ but while printing it still print ABC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your text is saved at line item level? And you're changing the line item number and passing it as part of the text name field when using the INCLUDE in the SAPScript?

Regards, Andy