Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOw to call a report executable program from webdynpro

dhineshkumar_j
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have one requirment like an outlook appoinmet should automatically send to the specified recepients when the user click on link. I really dont know how to achive this. When i search in the sdn wiki i found one abap program which will send appoinment automatically to the recepients when i execute it. Now my question is how to call this report program in webdynpro abap and how to pass the parameters to this report program thru webdynpro... Kindly help me to achive this.

Thanks and Regards,

Dhinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try method SUBMIT of class CL_SALV_SUBMIT_REPORT. All you have to do is, create a selection screen with the fields you require in WD. Call this method in WD. Send the report name(REPORT), screen name(DYNNR) and selection field values(T_RSPAR) to the method.

Regards,

Nawal Kishor Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhinesh,

I assume you want to create a WD Screen just like an Outlook appointment/Meeting request screen.

You require to create a WD form as per your needs.

You can expect users to enter the recipients mail ids or names ( then you have to search for the mail id, you can maintain that in a ZTable).

On click of send you can call the report using

SUBMIT <Report Name> <Params> AND RETURN.

Please revert back in case of doubts.

Regards,

Sumit

_IvanFemia_
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a LinkToAction object, in the onClick create a new event.

In the method created, call a FM that wraps your report call (I prefer this, instead a SUBMIT report) and into you function submit your report as always done in ABAP

Regards,

Ivan