cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUM Issue:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In LX02, there are few materials lying in storage type 999.

THese are assigned to one HU as as per the Stock available.

But when I go into HUMO give the material & HU no , it says no HU found.

When I give the HU alone, there are lot of HU's coming with the same number but on displaying the HU none of these material are

packed.

How do I remove these materials from that HU so that the HU is not shown in LX02/LS26 and repack it into another HU?

I tried doing this by creating TO from 999 to RW1 but on confirmation, system created a destination SU , finally i was not abke to confirm this

Error Message : "Material quantity in source HU is not sufficient for TO item".

Is ther any possibility of moving this HUM to diff HUM.

Also How do I transfer stocks from non-HUM Sloc to HUM Sloc?

Any Pointers on this is highly appreciated.

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

Can you PLease let me know how the issue can be reolved?

Regards

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Storage type 999 is Interim storage type defined in the system to handle Physical Inventory differences. The stock shown in this storage type will not be physically present, insted this storage type is used to facilitage Physical Inventory write-off at WM and IM levels. If you are seeing any stock in 999 stoage type, it means a physical inventory document is cleared at WM level (using LI20) but at IM leavel it was not written off. Please use LI21 to write off differences in 999 storage type at IM level, this should show consistant stocks at WM and IM level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

When I try write off the stock in LI21, the system throws error meessage

"No HU's have been transferred for material XXX Plant XXXX Storage location XXXX".

Please advice on this.

I somehow need to write this off or transfer this new HU.

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Can anyone answer to my question related to HUM?

Avinash

vijay_singh21
Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't understand the first issue. For the second one, you can use HU02 and pack the materials into a HU managed sloc.In destination storage location, eneter the HU-managed storage location. If you use WM, a TO will be created which you hvae to confirm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Any help on the issue below

Avinash