cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config system reaction when input value exceed Lower Limit cond, type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I created condition master record for PR00 and I set up lower limit value for it (example lower limit value is 10). Then I create SO and input the amount of PR00 lower than the Lower Limit value --> system display an error message --> can't save the SO.

But I want system to display only warning message and the SO will be blocked ( can be saved but not be delivery), then I can go to any T.code to release this SO. How can I configuration so that the system will reaction this way?

Thanks a lot,

Hong Trinh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

ofcourse you can make it.

this is the standard behaviour of the system to throw an error message while inputting lower than lower limit amount.

coming to the issue:

please search for user exit for pricing in MV45AFZZ and link your requriment that is error to warning message & for Delivery block take VBAK-LIFSK into considerationfor solving your issue.

while saving your document every thing triggers

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balajia,

Is there anything releated to Configuration or it's just ABAP code only?

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Hong Trinh,

Std SAP, only issues error message as per customization settings. To achieve your requirement. you have to go for Development.

If you are open for Minimum Order value concept- that you can have a look- whether it may meet your requirement or not?

if, you want to block only the line item in sales order which has lower the value than specified in cond records. take the ABAP assistance - to bypass the error message & write your own coding ( create new delivery block- because each existing block is reserved for some purpose)

Regards,

Reazuddin MD