Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Can someone help me out with this scenario in my project

1. I have 5 Divisions(A,B,C,D,E), the client wants to enter one order for all the divisions.(now it is not allowing to do the same, it can be done by taking out the Check Division).

2. After they enter the order for multiple divisions, they want to calculate cash discount for each divisions.

They would enter Discount A-5%, Discount B-7%, Discount C-10%, Discount D-15%, Discount E-25% at the header level, then the same as to get populated for the respective items based on the Division(A,B,C,D,E) in the order.

Thanks

Mani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

You can assign the group condition routine to your condition. In Sta. there is a routine for Material pricing group. If you are able to utilize this by setting discipline for assigning the material pricing group based on division then this can be used straight way. Otherwise develop the routine as per your need.

Please feel free to revert forum in case of any doubt.

Cheers,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thought so, but the issue here is the client is using same material group for all the materials...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

In Pricing procedure determination, there is Column called as Condition type, against your determination maintain the DOSCOUNT CONDITION TYPE

then create a Sales order, now at Item level you can enter the DICOUNT as per line item directly without going to conditions.

I hope for this you are aware of the Division for line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi can someone help me please..

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why dont you consider to have this Division as one of your access sequence for pricing. For example, in V/07, you can consider tables like

a) 007 - Division / Customer,

b) 386 - Sales Org / Dist.Chnl / Division / Sold To Party

so that you can maintain the required discount in VK11. In fact, table 007 would aptly meet your requirement which means, in VK11, you need to maintain for the above combination so that in sale order, it will split the value automatically.

Check and update the forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

Thanks for your reply. The problem here is the client is not ready to maintain master data, as the discount varies for every order on a single day. Any other way please..

Thanks

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

If the client is not ready to maintain master data - my question is how the does the change in discounts be recognised by the system and expected to trigger. If it is going to manual depending on the day - probably a z condition with manula input can be created.

Or the better way I think would be - let there be a flat file which has the latest discounts updated and make a z program read that file on a daily basis which updates the pricing condition records. Again the condition records need to be based on the division to match your requirement.

Does that make sense ?

Regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input...

As i said earlier they are not ready to maintain any condition records..

They would enter an header condition for each division and based on the header condition for each division it has to populate to the respective line items.

Example :

Maintain Cash Discount Condition Type for the respective Divisions - ZDIVA - 5%, ZDIVB - 10%, ZDIVC-15%

Sale Order 1

Item 10 - Mat1 - 10 - Div A

Item 20 - Mat2 - 10 - Div B

Item 30 - Mat3 - 10 - Div C

Item 40 - Mat1 - 10 - Div A

Item 50 - Mat2 - 10 - Div B

What i need is the client will enter the discount on the header level for division based and it has to populate to the respective division line items...

Thanks

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help please...