Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Variant in VA05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Transaction VA05 i need a new variant with following combination:

There are a variant named "Status and blockings

This new variant shall contain all claim sales order types, ZFA, ZRE, ZG2, ZG3, ZL2 and ZL3

Creations Date, Sales order number, item, material number, quantity, overall status for each item and reason for rejection, for this last field it shall be the text not only the two digit code

of reason for reaction.

How can i create above combination in SAP 4.6 version.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

ajit jaiswal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajit,

That is a lot of information that you're looking to put into the report before running it. In your post you do not mention the need for sold-to party, so my assumption is that you're looking for this information for a specific sold-to number. What I would recommend is running the report for a variable period for all documents for the needed sold-to party. Then, once the report runs, set a filter on Sales Document Type for the listed SaTY's listed in your post, sort by creation date and filter any rejection reasons / material numbers / qtys / etc. Then, save this layout so that you can use the layout for any other sold-to parties you would like to additionally use.

Basically, VA05 does not have many options at entry, so instead of creating a variant to restrict the information you want pulled, I would recommend running it to pull all information in a date range for one sold-to party then creating a layout to restrict only the information you would like to see. Hope this works for you!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit ,

The transaction what you have mentioned is for list of sales orders :VA05,

To create transaction varient use the transaction-SHD0.

Hope it is helpful to you

Regards

Venkat