Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dear Experts,,

When the project reaches online popup Email

85% to 95 % Warning Notify Once

95 to 100% Warning Email each time

Over 100% but within additional tolerance Warning Email each time

Over100% and over tolerance Hardstop Email

Based on the above Requirement I configured the Budget Tolerance.

(1) But using Action 2 in the tolerance limit i can reach upto my internal Business workplace. But i need send the email to the external distrubution list.How to do this ?

(2)According to my requirement i need to notify only once when project reaches in between 85% to 95%. How it is possible. Its should not send every time.

JOHNPETER

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

John,

According to my requirement i need to notify only once when project reaches in between 85% to 95%. How it is possible. Its should not send every time.

, Once budget is consumed above 85% it will send you mail everytime it exceeds, I dont think you can control it in Std. SAP. May be you can try this via a user exit, EXIT_SAPLBPFC_002. You can change the action of availability control using this exit, just check with your ABAPer whether you can use this exit to send email only once not every time.

For sending email to external client, check whether this exit EXIT_SAPLBPFC_001 works or not.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

John,

I think there are threads available regarding sending email to external mail clients, Just search and check those threads.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I didnt get enough informaiton from the Existing threats. Seems like i need to consult Workflow consultant. Any how any lignts on this ..Your help will be highly appreciable .

Thnks,

Peter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

As Ahmed has suggested search for the relevant threads patiently. I am sure there are threads on this topic. I checked just now. You might also need to take the help of your Basis consultant to achieve this.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

85% to 95 % ,Warning , Notify Once

95 to 100% , Warning , Email each time

Over 100% but within additional tolerance , Warning ,Email each time

Over100% and over tolerance , Hardstop , Email

Sorry for the wrong alignment in the above screen

Johnpet

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John Pet,

In standard only 3 actions are there :

1) Warning

2) Warning with MAIL to person responsible

3) Error message

Only with 2nd option you can send e-mail to the person responsible. But you seem to be looking for sending e-mail at different actions. In that case you'll have to go for development. Please discuss with your workflow consultant.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal