Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPROXY - Requested Repository is down - No Connection to ESR

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I am doing proxy configuration in R/3 (7.00) to connect to PI 7.0 I checked all the things :

1. SM59 - dest:
Integration-Server : HTTP connection to PI - Connection is fine. PIAPPLUSER is used

2. in PI - Exchange Profile - the following parameters are maintained correctly.

com.sap.aii.connect.repository.name

com.sap.aii.connect.repository.httpport

com.sap.aii.connect.repository.contextroot

com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.name PIAPPLUSER

com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.pwd

3. SXMB_ADM in R/3 - Integration Engine Configuration is fine - LOC - The runtime parameter IS_URL is maintained correctly.

4. SLDCHECK is working fine.

5. Our RFC connections are fine in ECC. (SAPSLDAPI, LCRSAPRFC)

But, while execute the report "SPROX_CHECK_IFR_RESPONSE" & "SPROX_CHECK_IFR_ADDRESS" it is showing the message "Requested Repository is down". "Enterprise Services Builder data not understood", these errors are coming. But, PI is running fine. I am able to open abap & java stack of PI.

In SPROXY, it is showing the message "No Connection to ESR. Only local data are displayed". The SWCV of PI are not displayed.

What could be the problem ?

Can you kindly clarify friends.

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

let us know the parametes in the SLDAPICUST, check if the PI server is defined as main.

by the way, the configuration applyed to connect to ESR is the same steps that are configured for PI, so validate with the basis team if they apply properly the post instalation guide of PI in the ESR server.

Edited by: Rodrigo Alejandro Pertierra on Sep 27, 2010 11:01 AM

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Finally this problem is solved. We are able to connect Proxy (ECC) to PI.

There is no mistakes in the configuration in ECC & PI. The problem was happened due to Firewall issue.

After we added our ECC ip address in Proxy Server. we are able to connect.

Thank you very much, friends.

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo & Kiran,

I checked that in the central sld server there is no SLDDSUSER.

In ECC6, SLDAPICUST txn, I removed J2EE_ADMIN user and added PIAPPLUSER after veryfying this user in SLD server. This user has all the required roles (SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER, SAP_SLD_AMINISTRATOR, etc)

In ECC6, SM59, the destinations LCRSAPRFC & SAPSLDAPI, the gatway host in mentioned as XI server host and gw also XI gateway, Registered Server Program. The connection test is fine.

Still the SWCV of XI system are not displayed here. The same error is coming. "No connection to ESR. Only local data are displayed".

Can you kindly clarify ?

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jegathees,

to avoid futher question about users,roles,rfc destination, RZ70,etc, please check with the basis team if the applyed the post instaltion steps of SAP PI in the ecc server. the post steps configuration is the same for both.

Thanks.

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

In SLDAPICUST, we have used our central SLD server host name, and user as 'J2EE_ADMIN' with its password.

SLDCHECK txn is working fine in ECC.

Do we need to create PIAPPLUSER in SLD server and mention the same user in SLDAPICUST ?

Kindly clarify.

Thanking you.

Jegathees P.

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is not neccesary to create the same user, but consider the roles that it has., but if you dont have errors executing SLDCHECK there is something more coz you dont have apparently errors in the RFC destination type TCP/I (SAPSLDAPI,LCRSAPRFC) but just in case, check them to verify if are pointing to the same program ID that RFC destination created in PI.

take a look to those thread that faced the same problem and could solve it

Edited by: Rodrigo Alejandro Pertierra on Sep 28, 2010 12:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SLDAPICUST you have to use SLDDSUSER not j2ee_admin

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

Thank you for reply. In SXMB_ADM, the connection test is working fine. I am doubt at the SLD configuration. And SLDAPICUST tcode we used j2ee_admin user. In SLD, for each BS Name, TS name is not displayed. (I opened separate thread for this). Once I fix those, I will tell you.

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Thanks for your reply. I checked everything. It is correct. I don't know where the mistake is.

When I run the report "SPROX_CHECK_IFR_ADDRESS" I am getting the error "Cannot determine repository version" still.

When I run the report "SPROX_CHECK_IFR_CONNECTION", I am getting the message "Enterprise Services Builder data not understood".

When I run the report "SPROX_CHECK_IFR_RESPONSE" , the error "Requested Repository is down".

Somewhere, a common problem is there. I tried to debug those program, it is unable.

When I run SLDCHECK, abap stack it is running fine, but the welcome (logon screen) is not coming in browser. When I asked customer, those all systems are in central SLD. May be is this problem ?

Kindly clarify, friends. I am struggling a lot.

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As you have already checked the required steps , i would suggest to check the password for the user ID's used for the

RFC connection once again , there might be a recent change in the pwd or it is locked.

Just check if pwds are maintained correctly.

Also in SXMB_ADM in sap system - integration engine configuration and check your destination is maintained properly and connection

test works.

Regards,

Srinivas

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sabarish,

I did all the steps as mentioned in the blog. SLDCHECK is working correctly in R/3. It is returning all business systems. In SLDAPICUST they used the ip of SLD server and user name j2ee_admin.

I checked the IE configuration in SXMB_ADM. It is showing green.

-

Current Configuration (local):

Role of Business System: Application System

Corresponding Integration Server: dest://INTEGRATION_SERVER

System Landscape:

Role of Business System: Application System

Comparison of Current Configuration with System Landscape

Role of Business System: Current Configuration = System Landscape

-

We tried restart of XI system also. Still in SPROXY it is showing the error "No connection to ESR".

I think the host name is not resolved. But, how will we solve this.

Any idea ? Kindly help me.

Kind regards,

Jegathees P

0 Kudos

Hi there,

If you are getting Integration Builder related connection

errors in transaction SPROXY (in a proxy Business System), check the

proxy Business System configuration is correct. See Section 8 of the

Configuration Guide -

http://service.sap.com/nw04installation

-> SAP XI

Regards,

Caio Cagnani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the below RFC's and make sure u have correct user name and password

1)AI_INTEGRATION_SERVER connection type 3 USER piappluser check authorization test

2)SAP_PROXY_SID connection type G USER piisuper (host name and pathprefix: /rep)

3)INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY connection type H USER PIISUSER

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. /people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies - follow this for basic settings

2. check if sldcheck is working fine and all BS are able to connect

3. in sldapicust is it pointing to the correct SLD?