cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany billing vf01 error no accounting document generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I face the problem while saving intercompany billing VF01 warning message no accounting document generated,

when I manually realise biling VF02 it posted without giving any error message.

I also check billing doc. type VOFA I doesnt check posting block field.

Pls suggest what may be the reason.

Thanks & Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to transaction VFX3 and try to release the billing document to accounting by giving the sales org and the billing document number (SD Document). Once you click on the release button the system will throw an information to check the log. The log will give the exact information of why your billing document is not forwared to accounting.

Thanks

Indranil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

To resolve the error, you can analyze Account determination in the billing document. Process:

Goto T.Code: VF02 & Enter Invoice number

Next (On the top most strip) goto Environment

Next (Select Environment) go to Account determination

Next (In Account Determination) select Revenue Account Determination (first option)

This will list all the condition types in the Billing document & analyze each condition & check for which G/L accounts is not determined.

Possible errors:

1. VKOA not maintained for required combination

Solution: Maintain the combination in VKOA.

2. Account Assignment of Customer / material not maintained in Customer / Material Master (If maintained in combination in VKOA).

Solution:

Option 1 (Standard solution):

step 1: Cancel Billing Document --> Reverse PGI --> cancel Delivery --> Cancel Sales Order

step 2: Maintain Customer master / Material Master correctly.

step 3: Recreate sales Order --> Delivery --> PGI --> Invoicing.

Option 2:

Force the Account Assignment Group of Customer / Material through Debug in change mode of Billing document, which will release Billing Document to Accounting.

3. Account Key not maintained in Pricing Procedure:

Impact: This may create accounting document, but if condition type, which are to be posted to account, but do not have account key maintained in pricing procedure, it will not be post the relevant condition type to G/L account.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ajit,

I have checked after creating billing its giving warning message biling document created(no accounting document created for billing)

when i realise that billing in VF02 its realised to FI without any error message.

this issue comes in production server. the same configuration is on Quality where billing reallised to FI in vf01.

Pls suggest