cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ20N : Settlement Rules Heritage on unique IeC WBS Element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've customize PS for an investment project, who have a stategy for top down heritage of the settlement rules from the project definition, and an automatic generation of an only IeC (on first WBS element) when the entire project is launched from the project definition.

All settlement rules are settled to the first WBS element (WBS project), who becomes the IeC.

Heritage is OK on all WBS elements and I can see them under "Edit -> Costs -> Settlement Rule".

When I try to see my seetlement rules on the first WBS Element (WBS project), the system turn in loop and dump after 2 minutes (time over message).

In my opinion, the error comes that the system permiss to affect the settlement rule (for exemple WBS -> I/0001) on his own object (WBS ID I/0001) . They have no error message when I save the project for the heritage.

After this operation, impossible to go back under "Edit -> Costs -> Settlement Rule" to see the settlement rules of this WBS Element.

For more information, I don't want the create the heritage to level 2 or 3 of my WBS elements structure, because I don't want to loose a level (coding mask I/XXXX.XXXX.XXX.XXXX).

Does an expert have a solution to resolv my problem ?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi herieric ,

The program should not enter into an endlos loop in such case. It is rather a program error than a consulting issue. You can copy the key words from the dumps and search the notes. If there is still no suitable notes, create a customer message and ask SAP for support.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check run time ....please increase run time for your profile and also discuss with your Basis person regarding on the same

Regards

vamsi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A call is open by SAP. Thanks all for your assistance.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I didnt understand the term "IeC" . Can you please tell me what is it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, Iec = AuC -> Asset under Construction

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think he meant AuC