cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg. Error in Archiving Custom SAP Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My requirement is that we need to Archive Custom SAP Script using FM "ARCHIVOBJECT_CREATE_TABLE" using Custom Output Types. When i try to Archive Standard SAP Script MEDRUCK, it is getting Archived. But i am unable to Archive the Custom SAP Script. Kindly help me.

Regards,

Ramesh Manoharan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

well the statement "it doesnt work" does NOT help us much, would you please try to be a bit more precise?

Since it works with standard but not with your custom script i suppose it has something to do with your developments. do you get an output with your custom script or isnt that working as well?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Florian,

Thanks for ur quick reply.

I am getting the Output for Custom Output Types in ME22N under Print Preview. I have modified the Custom Print Program which was already existing and attached to Custom Output Type in NACE. It is working when i give the TNAPR-FONAM as MEDRUCK. But when i tried to give my Custom SAP Script, it was not Archiving and giving an Error saying "Archive_Error". Where should i look into for the above issue (Print Program)?

Regards,

Ramesh Manoharan

Edited by: ramesh.manoharan on Sep 24, 2010 11:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

well i never had this issue myself till now, BUT i have some ideas on how i would handle the problem.

you are using FM ARCHIVOBJECT_CREATE_TABLE for archieving.

at first i´d set a break point there, and see what you get returned. Maybe theres some return table with more detailed errors.

>checked that seems there is none.

So iwould debug into the FM right to the point where the exception gets thrown, to find out why.

Then when you know why the exception gets processed you can go on and make yourself thought on how to overcome this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Florian,

I resolved the issue by commenting the Logo Window in SAP Script. When i comment it, it is working. May be logo size is large. Now it is working. Is it a right approach ?

Regards,

Ramesh Manoharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing the thread