cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NET VALUE ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I the sales order system is not showing net value with TAX.for exp if item price is RS 5000 and tax is RS 675 then system only showing RS 5000 thousand in net value at header level while it should be RS 5675 and also generating 100% Downpayment request of RS 5000 only.but in case of Discount and Surcharges it shows proper value say for 5% discount on RS 5000 it shows the value RS 4750.can anyone tell me what is the problem.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Davinder,

All the conditions except tax conditions will come under Net value. In the example provided the net value is 5000 and below that you will find tax value as 675. You can combine them into a single net value when you maintian your tax conditions-- condition class as anything apart from "D"(V/06). This requires a change in the pricing procedure.

If the business don't agree for this i.e. changing the TAX condition type then from SD side you have to create a new condition type which is the replica for TAX condition type and maintian the condition class as anything apart from "D" and add it below TAX condition. Think rest of the Pricing procedure changes you can do....

With best wishes

Prasad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Please check your Pricing procedure in V/08. Ckeck the FROM and TO Field under Control Tab has been assigned right Step which include Price and Taxes both.

For Exp

STEP From TO

100 Base Price 10 40

110 TAXES 50 90

120 TOTAL 100 110

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just try to put the Tax Classification in the Billing Document tab of the sales order line item. It might solve your problem.

Thnks

Harsh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I checked the pricing procedure it seems to be ok any thing else to check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Davinderpalsingh jee,

If I understood your issue correctly, you are asking why in the sales order overview screen, in the net value field, only the net amount is being shown and not the total value (net amount + taxes).

The only reason is SAP settings are like that only. In item level conditions tab or in header level conditions tab, the net and tax 'amounts' are shown separately. The 'Net' value shown here is the same value shown in the overview screen 'Net Value'.

This has been a peculiar aspect in SAP and i never got to understand the logic behind it. So . . . . . .

Hope someone else gives a better answer than this. Till then happy SAPing.

Dear Gurus, why does SAP show only the Net Value in the overview screen and not show the Taxes value? How to make system display the combined value of Net + Taxes value in the Overview screen, without removing the Condition Class "Taxes" from the Taxes part??

Regards

Venkat - Hyd