cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Mobile ID in the sync process in the GETLIST?

former_member207329
Participant
0 Kudos

I use MI 2.5 and I have S01 syncBo,

Is it possible to know in the GETLIST function module the deviceid of the user that performs the synchronization?

(for to know the user-id there is SYNC-USER key and for deviceid?)

I try this code (by Kishor Gopinathan in another topic):

<i>"In the getlist wrapper , we will get the mobile id of the synced user for the particular application from the ME Field ME-MBL_ID .. Using this mobile id , we can find out the device id and hence locate the device id of the particular sync user eventhough there are same installations for one user.

//Table used - MEREP_507 -

SELECT DEVICEGUID FROM merep_507

INTO <ur work area>

WHERE MBL_ID = <Mobile ID got from the ME-MBL_ID>.

From the above selection , we will get the Device GU ID of the synced user.

Use this Device ID for getting the details like installed applications , device profiles,device template from the function module MEMGMT_DEVICE_GETDETAIL.

"</i>

The my problem is in the my GETLIST the structure ME-MBL_ID is unknown , like syntax error in the my bapi wrapper.

Why?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rocco,

I think , right now for your GETLIST Bapi Wrapper , u will have the one parameter which can accept the User ID while synchronization(i meant, against this Import parameter u might have created a Value ID and set its default value as ME-SYNC_USER.).

So right now , we do not have a parameter to accept the Mobile ID while syncing .

Here you have a work around ,,

Assuming , you are using the first import parameter to get the Synced User while doing sync and u may be using this User ID as your filter within the Bapi Wrapper Code.

So right now for you this User ID is mandatory.

Do one of this ,

1) You can use a structure or a structure field as import parameter for your GETLIST Bapi Wrapper. So if you have a structure field only as import parameter (for your user id), create a structure that contain two fields , one for holding you user ID and another for holding the mobile ID . Use this structure as the import parameter of your GETLIST Bapi Wrapper. Then create two Value IDs against this while mapping(during SyncBO creation). Then put ME-SYNC_USER and ME-MBL_ID as default values against your created value IDs respectively. Then while syncing u will get both Synced User and Mobile ID in your BAPI Wrapper..

2) The second way is , you can use the already present import parameter(which is for collecting your synced user).Set its default value as ME-MBL_ID instead of ME-SYNC_USER. So while syncing , this import parameter will be filled with the mobile ID and using this mobile ID , you can find out the Device ID and USER Name corresponding to this mobile ID .

like this ..

//Table used - MEREP_507 -

SELECT * FROM merep_507

INTO <ur work area>

WHERE MBL_ID = <Mobile ID got from the ME-MBL_ID>.

The selected row will contain the details like User ID , Device ID etc... You can use these ....

Regards

Kishor Gopinathan