cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems to Import/Install the Master Data on E-sourcing 51. / CLM 2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru´s

We are installing a SAP E-Sourcing 5.1 and SAP CLM 2.0 on a Netweaver 7.0 Java plataform (on a Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Ver: 6.0) and

we are trying to Install the Master Data on Enterprise Context. We were followed the E-Sourcing/CLM installation guide (Chapter 4 - Deploying SAP E-Sourcing)

step by step, and on the task 7 Installing Master Data we have the following steps:

1 Close your browser. Open a new browser and go to the login page:

http://yourhost/fsbuyer/portal/login.

2 Log into the new enterprise as follows:

a For the Username, type enterprise.

b For the Password, type the value you entered when you created the context.

c Click Login.

3 On the Setup page, go to the Import Data page as follows:

a Click Setup.

b Under Import and Export Tools, select Import Data from the drop-down list.

c Click OK.

4 Select Create to start a new import job.

5 Select Upload to the Server and click Next.

6 Find the modified workbook and click Next.

7 Wait for the import to finish and click Next. Typically, running the enterprise workbook can

take several minutes

We could executed the 1st step to 6th steps without a problem, but when started the Importing/installation of the MS-Excel file (the file name is the same of the template-file

downloaded of the RG - Enterprise_QuickStart.xls), the application was frozen (the only thing that it´s done was the refresh of the browser),

and on the screen I saw on the Status field the status "Not Started" and that the Percent Complete bar was empty and its status was never changed. I waited for several

minutes (which is indicated on the 7th steps) but the application never responded.

When I access with the same user (Enterprise user) in a new session, the old session was closed. When I went to the Import/Export section and access to the Data Import List,

I found that the importing was on status running and on the Action Log, the following error messages appears: "Thu Sep 23 14:18:21 PDT 2010 Error during action".

I tried twice with the same negative result.

I searched a lot of time SAP Notes and questions posted on this forum without can to find an answer that references my problem.

Any Idea?

Thanks in advance

Best regards.

Diego

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had a similar problem as well. Our solution is to re-start the SAP NW server box.

Let me know the outcome. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diana:

The problems was founded on the MS-Excel file. It was deactivated a filter that was accidentally activated. The file was imported without a problem.

Thanks for the time to answer to my question.

Best Regards

Diego