cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Could not determine mapping steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a SOAP -> PI -> RFC synchronous scenario that I have implemented with an Integrated Configuration (I'm using PI 7.1). I got the WSDL from the Menu of the integrated configuration and tested the interface with soapUI. I'm getting the following error:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error encountered while executing mapping: com.sap.aii.af.service.mapping.MappingException: Could not determine mapping steps for message 6bf62f00-c73e-11df-aa1f-001a4bbe23a2

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Pablo

SATHEESHKUMAR_1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

Now i'm also getting same issue ,can you please suggest me any solution for above error .

Thanks & regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

Please check whether that message mentioned in the error description (6bf62f00-c73e-11df-aa1f-001a4bbe23a2) is the request or the response. And make sure you have pointed a mapping for the response message in your Operation Mapping, since you say this is a sync scenario.

Hope this helps,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check ur message mapping from test tab.

2. Go to ID and do test configuration n check whether all steps are ok or not.

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

1) Message mapping test works fine

2) I already tried to do that....it's giving an error in the Receiver Determination but I think it's because I'm using Integrated Configuration....should this test work anyways?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u have configured ur integrated configuration then test conf will not work.

Do dummmy changes in IC and activate the same also do cache refresh.

pls check ur configuration again.

Edited by: Chirag Gohil on Sep 24, 2010 3:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did dummy changes and nothing happened. I tried to do a standard configuration (I mean without the Integrated Configuration) and now I see the messages in the Adapter Engine. The error is:

Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND ErrorText: null ErrorStack: Mapping program is not available in runtime cache: Object ID 47A15CBD0FB43E5193B90E5111F3154E Software Component A970EB706B0211DE9B71D97D0A9B803A

I'll ask the basis guys to perform a complete cache refresh to see if it helps.

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

How did you resolve this issue? I am also facing the same issue.

-Balaji

former_member192851
Active Participant
0 Kudos

NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND

This may be because you have not mapping for error message in RFC request. RFC returns error and your request mapping not process it.

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

MY problem is bit different. we are uploading the meter read here. we send the meter read details to sap. When we make first call with details for the first time we will get the reply from RFC like "meter read uploaded successfully". IF we make the same call second time we will get response like "Meter read already uploaded". The problem with first call though the details upload in SAP system we are getting error mentioned in this thread at soap channel. If we making same call again we are getting proper response in soap channel. What would be the problem here. I have tested the FM directly from background system it working properly. But when call from webservice we are facing the issue. Please give me your valuable inputs.

-Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Have you tried end-to-end? Is there any error?

2. Are you using ABAP mapping?

3. Are you using IP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PI Expert,

1) No, no message is created, the error is given by the adapter

2) No, it's a simple message mapping, no lookups, nothing weird here

3) No.