cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger AS2 Adapter error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to test AS2 connection with External system and got some errors.

I'm able to send message successfully to the external system with MDN Mode Synchronus with out any errors and got the MDN back, I changed the MDN mode to Asynchronus and got the below error. Do we need to do any extra configuration for Asynchronus mode MDN?

Waiting for your valuble suggestions.

Error message : Error in unkown channel: (No session available) >> Error type: COMMUNICATION_ERROR >> Error date: 9/23/10 2:19 PM >> Description: 500 - Internal Server Error: Error while handle incoming request: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String.toUpperCase() of an object returned from com.seeburger.as2.tasks.result.MDNDecomposerResult.getMdnOriginalMessageID() [9/23/10 2:19 PM]

Thanks,

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Maybe the problem is not on your side but in the MDN you receive.

In order to check that , I would try increasing the log level of the adapter and activating the AS2 dumps, in this way you can see the received MDN file in the ... j2ee/cluster/server0/seeburger/as2/dump directory.

Pay attention to the MESSAGE-ID: line since your error seems related to the message id.

That would let you verify if the MDN is correct or not.

br

Marcos

Satyagadadas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean, please validate the message subject you have given in the receiver AS2 communication channel and the message subject you have in channel which is handling MDNs,

Regards,

satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please ignore my earlier reply. Did you agreed to use and Signed, Synchronous MDN ?

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishal,

Synchronus MDN mode is working fine for me, I have problems with Asynchronus MDN mode.

I have to use Asynchronus for some of the customers.

Thanks,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kishore,

In the case of Asynchronus MDM did you specified the 'Receipt delivery Address' on the comms channel.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, I specified the Receipt delivery address in the communication channel.

Satyagadadas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Did you try with No MDN mode, Please let us know how it is working with No MDN mode. Might be your target system is not supporting asynchronous MDN.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried No MDN and Synchronus MDN, both are working fine without any errors.

Target system is capable of sending both Synchronus and Asynchronus MDN.

I guess I'm missing some configuration steps in SAP to handle Asynchronus MDN.

Did you ever work with Asynchronus MDN Scenario?

Thanks,

Kishore

Satyagadadas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Please validate below:

Receipt Delivery Address : Enter the URL of yr own AS2.

Time Out: What you have given.

In case of asynchronous MDN mode, an Report channel and Sender agreement always have to be configured also when u201CRefer to XI systemu201D is disabled

Please check above and reply us.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Receipt Delivery Address : Enter the URL of yr own AS2.

Yes, I specified our AS2 address as http://xxxx:50000/SeeburgerAS2/AS2Server

Time Out: What you have given.

10 min

In case of asynchronous MDN mode, an Report channel and Sender agreement always have to be configured also when u201CRefer to XI systemu201D is disabled

Yes, I have created Sender agreement and Sender communication channel with Message protocol as Reports.

Thanks,

Kishore

Satyagadadas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

May be the co-relation for the actual message and MDN is failing, the error says " MDNDecomposerResult.getMdnOriginalMessageID", Please validate the sender and receiver channel subjects.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satyanarayana,

I appreciated your help.

I didn't find an option to validate Sender and Receiver subjects, Can you explain how to do it.

Did you ever worked on Async MDN Mode?

Once again Thanks for your help,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using Seeburger and you EDI middleware ?

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using SAP PI with Seeburger AS2 Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions ..

Is there any extra configuration required for Asynchronus MDN mode?

Your help is appreciated

Thanks,

Kishore