cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is event 'READY_FOR_WORKFLOW' triggered for invoice p-c workflow?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear forum members,

I am setting up process-controlled workflow in SRM 7.0 (SP 7) for invoices and have found when saving an invoice with errors that the new process-controlled workflow does not get triggered. It works OK for invoices without errors.

How can I find where the event 'READY_FOR_WORKFLOW' is triggered to check whether the workflow is only triggered on certain conditions? I have looked all over the system but can't find anywhere yet.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Nick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you check the Event Type Linkage and starting event for the workflow template..

Thanks!!

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Yes the event type linkage is fine:

ABAP Class /SAPSRM/CL_WF_PDO READY_FOR_WORKFLOW WS40000014

The problem is I need to find the code where the event 'READY_FOR_WORKFLOW' is checked to see why its not bwing triggered at all for the invoices being posted with errors (incomplete).

I looked in class /SAPSRM/CL_WF_PDO and /SAPSRM/CL_WF_PDO_INV and found nothing which seemed relevant.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I solved this myself. There are checks in include LBBP_PDF0L (form PROCDOC_SAVE) which prevent invoice approval workflow starting for us.

The checks for starting the process-controlled workflow are shown from line 505:

ELSEIF lv_pdo_layer_active NE lc_true.

DATA lr_status TYPE REF TO crm_jest.

DATA lv_start_process TYPE abap_bool VALUE abap_undefined.

DATA lv_version_no TYPE char08. " initial version number

DATA lv_process_status TYPE char4.

CONSTANTS:

lc_process_status_initial TYPE char4 VALUE 'INIT'.

" check, if 'In Approval' status (I1015) or

" 'Currently In Release Process' (I1052 for invoice) is set as new status

LOOP AT x_status REFERENCE INTO lr_status.

CHECK ( lr_status->stat EQ /sapsrm/if_pdo_status_c=>gc_pdo_rel_process OR "I1015

I have created a message to SAP.

Best regards,

Nick