cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP release to SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement to view the unconsumed forecast in SNP in addition to consumed one. I wish to know what all my options..

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you can see all the macros in the workbench.

Actually we are working with the above approach and it works and should not be any issue.

Regarding FC type duplicate , I think you can cross check your standard stock balance marco for it.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SNP standard planning area, we have 2 key figures which are related to FCST.

9AAFCST : Forecast (addition.) & 9ADFCST: Forecast with different category as FA and FC. As you might be using using one of the other key figure, I will suggest to user also another key FCST key figure in SNP planning. You can release the FCST from APO DP to APO SNP in the both the key figures.

So once key figure you can have your original FCST as it it.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you business case where in the SNP planning book, the forecast is getting consumed by sales order. I think the rest FCST which have in Forecast keyfigure is your unconsumed forecast for respective month.

In the T-code /SAPAPO/RRP3 - Product View, in the Forecast Tab, you can also see the Rem. Planning Qty.

If not, it will be nice if you please elaborate your business case.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TAD,

My requirement is to have an additional key figure in the SNP planning book, which will show unconsumed forecast(original).

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more option is release forecast (FA or FC) to two KF, one to std SNP KF and other for what you have created. Make sure that the new KF is not added in any of MARCO calculation.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, in the method suggested here, deactivating the macro seems to be a challenge. Can I view these macros in the workbench? or should I be aware of anything more..haven't dabbled with macros off late..

Another concern is that FC type actually duplicates demand and it seems SNP Heuristics is planning against it as well. Anyone tried it before?

appreciate your inputs..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Yes, that is why told you...donot use std Key figure where it is used one or the other marco. We can still play with marco, but it is not called for if you use anay addtional kley figure which is not a std one.

Raj