cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splitting of header freight pricing condition type among the items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a header pricing condition type'ZFOB' used for freight charge whcih is entered manually in the order header. The value entered of the condition type is divided proportionally amond all the materials.

Now if the delivery is made for the order and in that if the quantity of any material is put to 0 or if the material is fully shortaged then it creates a problem i.e the price of that condition type 'ZFOB' for the material becomes 0.

Eg:

Item1 customer price: $70

Item2 customer price: $30

Pricing condition type ZFOB entered at header:$10

So price condition is divided among the two material proportionally: $7 and $3 respectively

If the item 2's quantity is put to 0 them ZFOB in invoice is seen as $7

My requirement is that the ZFOB price should not change even if the quantity of any material is put to 0.

I checked the condition type settings but couldn't find any setting which will solve my purpose. I thought the group condition and routine in settings of price condition type would be of help but I didnt solve our purpoes

Can any please help on this?

Kunal Kohli

SAP SD Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

"If the item 2's quantity is put to 0 them ZFOB in invoice is seen as $7"

If the Item 2's quantity is Zero.. why do you want to apply Freight on Zero Quantity.

Then in that case why do you want to apply the Freight at item level.

Could you clarify on this.

Best Regards

Khushi.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushi

I mentioend in my message that the ZFOB condition type is a header condition and not an item condition. As it is a freight charge so even if the quantity of any material is put to 0, the price condition shouldnt be chucked off from the pricing of the invoice.

Kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the condition type definition use group formula 1 - entire document. Make your condition type both Header & item condition. In the copy copy controls use the price type - copy pricing elements and redetermine scales. It should work.

If it doesnt work for some reason, you might need a scale formula assigned to condition type in scales section. to read the condition value from order while processing invoice.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Sai

I checked the settings mentioned by you for the condition type and also for copy control but I couldnt find the settings for copy control as mentioned by you. Could you please legt me know where I can set the value for the condition type as copy elements and redetermine scales?

Kunal Kohli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the user exits

User Exit EXIT_SAPLV46H_001, EXIT_SAPLAD15_015 . Take the help of your ABAPER.

REgards

Ashu