SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI-CA - Field Selection for Returns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in the return lot transaction is possible to introduce fields of the structure DFKKRP in the return lot items screen (Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable->Business Transactions->Returns->Define Field Selection for Returns).

The problem is, I don't find the way to add a field of the table DFKKOP in the return lot item screen. Do I have to generate anything?

Does anybody help me, please?

Thanks in advance

maresp

4 REPLIES 4

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It is a standard behaviour of the system that it , provides the option of the fields of DFKKRP for returns .

In case if you want to add the fields of DFKKOP then i wont be possible to add in the fields for returns .

If you can be a bit clear on the requirement more then i feel you can receive more clear comments .

Regards ,

Dewang

0 Kudos

Hi Dewang,

the user wants to search manually the payment document using a search help. There are several tables in the system the field DFKKOP-ZZ_RST3, which has the required search help. The idea is to add that field DFKKOP-ZZ_RST3 in the return lot item selection. A user-exit could read the field DFKKOP-ZZ_RST3 and find if there is one payment to perform the return. The user doesnt want to open another window and search, the user wants to do it in only one window. That is the requirement.

Cheers

maresp

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I understood from your post is that, you want a validation to check whether the particular payment document no. exists in the custom field DFKKOP-ZZ_RST3 or not. If it exists, then only you can go ahead with the processing of a return lot, otherwise not.

Assuming the above requirement is correct, I think you need to code in the event 256.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hello Amlan B,

thank you four your answer. You are right, I need to use the exit 256, but the problem is, that the user wants to see the field DFKKOP-ZZ_RST3 in the screen to selects a value behind the search help of the field DFKKOP-ZZ_RST3. After pressing enter, the user exit 256 uses the value DFKKOP-ZZ_RST3 to select the payment document.

Cheers

maresp