cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new field to price catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I want to add new field to price catalog. The field are from material classification view, the value of perticuler characteristic. Can any one suggest me how to add these field in price catalog and how to use them in price maintanance.

Which user exit will help me to pass these fields to price structure during billing creation ??..

Hope for the most useful answer...

Thanks and regards,

Tarpan Vadaliya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Note 531835 - Using field PSTYV in the condition access explains you how to do it with the field PSTYV as an example. Note 12905 - Field check and field texts in condition tables is relevant for display descriptions in condition maintenance.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarpan,

In the SPRO > pricing condition technique - see the list of fields available in thefield catalog. If its not there, then you need create a custom entry.

Once that is done - it needs to be communicated to the pricing communitcation structure by putting the code in pricing user exits. You will need abap help to complete this enhancement. Checkt the below user exits.

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK (module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ) - header comm. structure

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP (module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ) - item comm. structure.

Regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Goto spro - Sales and distribution - Basic setting - Pricing - Condition Tables - Condition allowed fields, and create new entries and add the required fields.

Regards,

SUdhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IMG-sales distribution -Basic function-pricing-Maintain condition index-allow field for condition.

Then add that field according to your requirement.

Thanks

Utpal Mishra