cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Agreement Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing the scenario of Flat File to RFC.

I have craeted DT, MT, SI, for file strucure and imported RFC and used in OM and MM.

Design has done fine.

I have created Business service for file adapter and in my system there is already created business system which are using

in other scenario so i used same BS for RFC channel.

I have created sender agreement fine and when i tried to create receiver agreemt i am unable to find RFC name over there.

Can anyone pls guide me how can get RFC name in receiver agreemnt and also i have tried to add RFC in receiver tab of

business system but i am unable to do that.

How can acheive this.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi baskar,

ideally you have to assign the software component version in which the RFC is imported to your receiver business system in SLD. Once you done this SWCV assignment to BS in SLD you will be able to see all the interfaces of that SWCV in your business system.

Please check this blog-

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2010/05/13/cant-find-interfaces-in-the-associated-business-system

you can also have the workaround mentioned in above post, that is selecting "any" to avoid restriction of BS.

regards,

Francis

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can write your RFC name in field provided it will work.Field will be editable

or in pop usually search for interface name is made based on Bussiness system name.

Try removing BS and search using Any it will show you all interface name in your system.

Edited by: Vikrant Kaushik on Sep 23, 2010 12:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot to both of you. I haev done the same way.. my interface is working.. given points..

Thanks,

Bhaskar