cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between V.00, V.01 & V.02 - Incomplete Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone explain the difference between V.00, V.01 & V.02 which all seem to give a list of incomplete sales docunments?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Patrick,

in reality the list is a bit longer.

Standard Transactions:

V.00

V.01

V.02

V.03

V.04

V.05

V.06

are always calling the same standard program: RVAUFERR.

The difference in the transactions is not linked to the behaviour of the program itself, but it is mainly linked to the selection screen of this program.

The program performs in any scenario the same type of checks.

The difference stands in the selection field: "SD transaction" (in the Document information tab-view) [VBAK-TRVOG].

Based on the value selected in this field, the system will list different types of document.

Here below the list of possible values:

0 Sales order

1 Inquiry

2 Quotation

3 Scheduling agreement

4 Contract

5 Item proposal

6 Delivery

7 Billing documents

8 Proforma invoices

9 Sales activities

A Sales promotions

B Customer independent requirements

D Shipping notification

G Rough Goods Receipt

O Cost accounting: Variance calculation

When you look in the SAP menu, you may see that this program is available in multiple submenus. As the program may work for all document types and document category, pre-defined standard selection screen have been created and located in the different SAP working area.

I hope I did not confuse your ideas.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is great Viv and is kindof as I suspected but I'm still not 100% clear - if I call V.00, V.01 or V.02 (or any other V.0x for that matter) I get exactly the same selection screen with a default sd-transaction of 0! If each transaction presented the same screen with a different default sd-transaction I could understand it (even though I might not liike it) - but as it is it just looks like a confusing and unnecessary proliferation of choice.

Thanks a lot.

Patrick.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Patrick,

I am glad that the explanation helped you.

If you are fina with the information received, please close the thread.

It will improve the forum itself if for any solved issue the relative thread is closed as well.

Thanks.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again Viv_EU - the answer was helpful (hence I allocated some points) but your answer didn't clear up my confusion completely, hence the subsequent question. I was hoping someone would pick this up and offer an explanation but perhaps there isn't one.