cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when I try to access BEx portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Maybe you ca help me with a problem I encounter when I access teh BEx web. I have been dealing with this problem for some weeks and still did not find a solution. This is the error I get after I log in with the user on the BEx portal:

Error> occured >Thu Sep 23 11:16:53,917<

RfcException:

Connect_PM TYPE=A ASHOST=us03d2.wdf.sap-ag.de SYSNR=17 GWHOST=us03d2.wdf.sap-ag.de GWSERV=sapgw17 PCS=1

LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode

ERROR hostname 'us03d2.wdf.sap-ag.de' unknown

TIME Thu Sep 23 11:16:53 201

RELEASE 701

COMPONENT NI (network interface)

VERSION 38

RC -2

MODULE nixxhsl.cpp

LINE 223

DETAIL NiHsLGetNodeAddr: hostname cached as unknown

COUNTER 122

Return code: RFC_FAILURE(1)

error group: 102

key: RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION

Error> occured >Thu Sep 23 11:17:06,843< >RfcGetException rc (7) message: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)

<RfcGetException

Error> occured >Thu Sep 23 11:17:06,866< >RfcGetException rc (7) message: Name oder Kennwort ist nicht korrekt (Wiederholen Sie die Anmeldung)

<RfcGetException

Thank you,

manoliv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thunder_feng
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi manoliv,

Yes, you need to check check your configuration from the beginning and make sure nothing is wrong or missed.

Then if you still can not figure this out, I would like to suggest report a support message to SAP , and sap support consultant can help you to check the configuration via remote connection.

It is not easy to identify the reason only as per a piece of error regarding this issue.

Best Regards,

Thunder

Former Member
0 Kudos

solution to the problem was 2 things: BW connection used client 000 for login (100 the productive was the right one) and the other issue was that a reference system had been configured in UME but there is no ref system in use.

manoliv

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems like your BEX config is not right...

ERROR hostname 'us03d2.wdf.sap-ag.de' unknown

Sure it will be unknown thats a SAP host.

I think you need to revisit your setup

Regards

Juan