cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating a sync scenario where we executie stored procedure that returns a output value as a response and again that response value is sent to database .

Which means we have to use jdbc adapter two times, one for execution of stored procedure and second for insertion of output value from stored procedure.

i have configured same sysnchronous scenario and able to execute the stored procedure and getting the response in response message but not able to insert again to database.

Response messege is generating correct insert structure in sxmb_moni but not able to send.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <ns0:MT_SP_RESPONSE_TARGET xmlns:ns0="http://ns_jdbctest">

- <STATEMENTNAME>

- <row action="INSERT">

<TABLE>TESTSP</TABLE>

- <access>

<Result>185</Result>

</access>

</row>

</STATEMENTNAME>

</ns0:MT_SP_RESPONSE_TARGET>

Pls tell me it is possible or not as jdbc sql command is running two time .

Regards

laxmi Bhushan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

You have to use request response bean to make synchronous scenario .'

refer the linki which tells about its use in case of file adapter , same settings you have to make .

Regards'

Ninad

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

I guess your scenario is (some sender)<-> sync (JDBC reciever1, stored procedure)-> Async (JDBC receiver2) without ccBPM. Firstly in that case you can not use the same JDBC channel again to insert response to DB. so for that a second JDBC receiver channel would be required that perform the insert to DB.

Please check the below blog where the same scenario has accomplished where the sender is JMS adapter and which fetches data from DB syncrhounsly and send to another JMS receiver channel. it uses ResponseOnewayBean.

/people/sudheer.babu2/blog/2007/01/18/asyncsync-communication-using-jms-adapter-without-bpm-sp-19

hope it hleps.

regards,

francis

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solved the problem using ResuestResponsebean and had only one jdbc receiver communication channel solved this proble.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So ur flow will be like,

Something(not mentioned) -

> JDBC(o/p from Stored procedure)---- >JDBC(insert the o/p again) rt?

Yes u can do it using synchronous flow, even without BPM if only the source mentioned in above

Something(not mentioned) u r nt using in sync mode...

Create the correct target structure for JDBC with key also and execute it once again...

Let us know the o/p

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

What error are you getting while inserting the response into database?

Are you using BPM for this scenario?

Because, synchrnous sender JDBC is not supported.

-Supriya.