cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Service PR issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

when iam creating the material pr with Acc.Ass P It.Cat.st. i could be able to generate the pr.

but when iam trying to generate the services pr with acc.. ass. P and item. cat. as D iam getting the getting the error message by specing the respective GL

"Diagnosis

Comparison of the field selection strings from the G/L account 66030085 and the account assignment category P reveals that there is an incompatible combination of field selections for the field selection group 'Network'.

The G/L account field selection is stored in table T004F; that for the account assignment is stored in table T162K"

pl. guide is there any confi. need to be mentaianed

regards,

Edited by: Virendra Pal on Sep 23, 2010 12:08 PM

Agreed that it is different modules - but I am going to leave it as our members will learn the FI/MM integration points

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why dont you show this error to your FI or MM consultant and get it solved?

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, Open your GL in FS00 and note down the field selection group, and in OBC4 open the field selection group setting matching your field selection variant and then see in additional account assignment whether network is marked as required entry or not.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have changed the valuation classes relevant to mm to glacounts,

and the problem is solved.

thank s for the support for sharing.

Regards,

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, See the settings of account assignment category 'P' in OME9, the network should not be be marked as hidden or display.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think rather than changing any settings you should create the PR with account F or N which are specifically set up for Order (NWA is a type of an order) - Changing P is not a good idea

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Virendra, I think the network field is already set to optional/required entry in acct. assgn category P, thats why he is able to enter network number in PO. I realized this after i replied the thread where i asked him to check the acct assgn. cat. settings.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Ahmed - you are right.

That is why my comment changing P is not a good idea

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Basically you need to check if the relevant GL account has been set up to accept costs posted to a network activity.