Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES2

former_member207019
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed SAP GUI710 in my system with select all option.I have installed Adobe Live Cycle Designer ES2. Now When I tried to open the lay out, it is showing this information as " Could not start Layout Designer (see long text) ". So could any body tell, what should i have to perform now to work with this.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyotsna,

I faced the same problem with Adobe Livecycle Designer ES2 trial version. Are you using the trial version which is available on Adobe.com?

My problem got solved when I installed Adobe Livecycle designer 8.1 version which comes as an add-on on the SAP GUI 7.10 installation.

Try this solution..It worked for me.

Regards,

Radhika

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can use SE38 program FP_PDF_TEST_00 to test ADS connection with SAP .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi radhika,

i Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES2 and sapgui 720 but could not use sfp later

i installed sapgui 710 but facing same problem . can u share me the link where u had sapgui with lifecycle desingner..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to do the same but this time for SAP GUI 720. Which version is the best one?

Once installed, do I have to do something else?

Thank u in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask your basis person for the compatibility of the Adobe life cycle designer version. Adobe life cycle designer 8 works perfectly with SAP GUI 710.

former_member207019
Participant
0 Kudos

do we have to perform any configuration after performing installation of adobe live cycle.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are no extra configuration steps. The only problem could be your LCD version does not match your SAP platform version. Use LCD 8.1 which works with nearly everything.

Regards Otto