cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Objcet DNL_CUST_BASIS3 got stuck in Running status while Material Repln

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru,

I need your help on this urgently. It is regarding Replication of Material Group in SRM

SRM5.0 , Extended Classic Scenario

CCM 2.0

We have followed all the step for Replicating Product Category in SRM , but got stuck at one step :-

Problem :

After initial download (TC-R3AS) of objcet DNL_CUST_BASIS3 , when we monitor ( TC- R3AM1) the status of this object and refresh the screen it never turns into green status. It is displaying as running status with yellow light.

Kindly advice . We have checked all the setting and queues SMQ1/SMQ2. No failure message exist.

Plesae let us know what setting we can check at our end which is causing this issue.

Looking forward your reply on this soon. Many Thanks in advacnce.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the hint from replies, it is very helpful to resolve the problem.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check SMW01 Too.

double check logical system in SMOEAC IN srm AND crmrfcpar table in the back end.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Logical system name was not correct in CRMPRLS table at ECC side.

Logical system name should maintained same in the table CRMPRLS at both server ( SRM and ECC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you have followed SAP NOte 720819. Please just verify once again all the steps.

Cancel that load from R3AM1 and try again. if you have to replicate just material group , then you can replicate directly DNL_CUST_PROD1. i think object DNL_CUST_BASIS3 is obsolete ..( Not sure ..)

thanks

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check SMQ1/SMQ2 in ECC System to see if it got stuck there and clear it before restarting.

SG